Roadwork Announced for Week of May 29th
Friday, May 26th 2023, 3:17 PM EDT
Several projects will be conducted next week in Broome County.
County officials say the work involves patching potholes, milling, road painting, paving, and ditch and culvert pipe work.
Below is a list of specific locations and a description of the projects:
- Crews will be doing milling on West Chenango Road beginning Tuesday through Friday. Motorists can expect delays.
- They can also expect delays thanks to paving taking place on West Chenango Road.
- Ditches on Tunnel Road, Trim Street, Middle Stella Ireland Road, North Sanford Road, Sanitary Springs Road and Bridge Street will be cleaned.
- Workers will be doing culvert pipe work on Stratmill and Brady Hill Roads.
- Finally, road painting and pothole patching will be occurring on various county roads.