From time to time it is necessary for us to take on new employees. These positions can either be part or full time depending on the specifics of the role. Click here to view the most recent EEO Public File Report.
Below is a list of all currently available jobs.
EXPERIENCE AND JOB SKILLS: WICZ/WBPN FOX 40/MY 8, Binghamton, NY seeks a dynamic Account Executive. Candidates must have a consultant sales approach and will be responsible for developing advertising relationships and customized marketing solutions across television and digital platforms for potential clients. Must be organized and have strong presentation skills and passion for developing new business. Sales background and college degree preferred. Great upside potential for the right candidate and a chance to grow.
Please send Resume to:
Attn: Wayne Gordon
4600 Vestal Pky East
Vestal, NY, 13850
Email us your Resume here.
Assistant Chief Engineer
1) Answers to chief engineer for daily assignments, workload and tasks
2) Fast paced news department with critical time-sensitive need for support
3) Position also supports master control
4) Computer and IT experience desirable
5) Irregular hours and on-call as required
6) Excellent communication skills a must
7) Able to make good decisions when working under pressure
8) Must have NY driver’s license within 30 days and maintain an insurable driving record, subject to background check and random drug testing
9) Must be able to climb latter’s and lift and work with 50+ pounds
10) RF experience desirable
11) SBE certification a plus
Great staff in a nice community. This is not intended to be a complete job description.
Please send resume and cover letter with meaningful references to
Ron Sweatte, Chief Technology Officer email@example.com
No phone calls, please.
General Sales Manager - Wayne Gordon
News Director - Suh Neubauer
Digital Director - Jeff Horn
General Inquiries - Vern Rowlands