Southern Tier Health and Wellness Fair set for TuesdayPosted: Updated:
The Southern Tier Wellness Network is hosting their first Health and Wellness Fair, Tuesday night.
The event is free to the public, with health and wellness companies from the area in attendance. Companies will also have free screenings, education, and assessments to anyone who goes out to the fair. Organizers are also putting together some prizes, each guest will be entered to win a gift basket with items from every vendor, worth up to $700.
Companies in attendance:
- Lourdes Mobile Mammography- Breast Heath
- New York Skin & Vein- Skin Cancer Screening
- KW Fitness- Body Fat Assessment
- CoreLife Eatery- Clean eating benefits, specialty drink
- Whole Health Nutrition- Health Graph
- Sonostics- Cognitive Screenings
- Oakdale Physical Therapy & Fitness- Balance Screening
- YogaBody Shop- De-stressing for Spring
- Fur & Feathers- How pets can help you de-stress
- ChiroSport & Spine- Posture Assessment
The fair runs from 4:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m. at the George F. Johnson Library in Endicott. You can register here and search for "Find Answers to Boost Your Health".