Six Arrested in Meth Bust in Broome CountyPosted: Updated:
The Broome County Special Investigations Unit Task Force arrested six people on Monday night and obtained Meth valued at $17,000.
Sarah L.C. Armstrong, 41, of Kentucky, Bonnie L. Werner, 41, of Johnson City, George Shepard, 52, of Endicott, Donnie R. Helm Jr., 27, of Radcliff, Matthew C. Wood, 33, of Endicott, and Joseph L. Spencer 31 of Endicott are facing several criminal possession charges.
After a planned traffic stop on Fillmore Ave., in the Village of Endicott and a search of a hotel room in Vestal officials seized several items.
- 174 grams of Crystal Meth
- 3.28 grams of Crack Cocaine
- 11 Morphine Pills
- Loose Crystal Meth packaged for sale
- 30 Hydrocodone pills
- 2 oxycodone pills
- $24,000 in suspected drug sale proceeds
- A loaded SCCY CPX-2 9mm handgun
- A loaded LC9S Ruger 9mm handgun (reported stolen out of Shepherdsville, KY)
- Digital scales, drug packaging materials, and drug paraphernalia
All five except Spencer were arraigned and sent to the Broome County Jail without bail. Officials said Spencer will appear in court at a later date.