Home Catches Fire in Owego
8/10/2014 (Updated 10:56:02 PM)The Owego Fire Squad managed to save a home that caught fire today.
The three alarm fire was caused by a stove that had been pulled away from a wall, breaking a line at 405 Front Street in Owego. The fire department was nearby at the the time and were able to respond in minutes. The entire structure was saved from what firefighters say could have been a deadly situation. They turned the gas and electric lines off in the house and were able to fight the fire with a fire extinguisher.
blog comments powered by Disqus
A News Story
If you are looking for a copy of a news story that we recently aired, simply click here to find out how.
Do you have a tip or information about a breaking news story? Contact the FOX 40 News Desk at 607.798.0070 or send us an email .