Automotive Human Machine Interface (HMI) Market Revenue & Forecast To 2026 | Top Key Players- Continental AG, Luxoft Holding, Inc., Aptiv PLC, Synaptics Inc. Viseton Corp.Posted:
Increasing demand for connected vehicles from the customers globally as well as the rising adoption of Automotive Human Machine Interface (HMI) by various OEMs are the major factors driving the growth of the Automotive Human Machine Interface (HMI) market. Another factor adding up to the growth of the market is the increasing demand for enhanced user experience and convenience features from customers globally. However, the high cost of the equipment of the HMI components used in the automobile is one of the factor restraining the growth of the market through the forecasted period. Another factor that can restrain the growth of the market is the lingering threat of a cyber-attack in the Automotive HMI components.
Get a Sample PDF copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2259
Human Machine Interface refers to the multiple systems that allow the driver to interact with their vehicle. The advantages of automotive HMI include improved in-vehicle experience and multimodal HMI solutions. It also is a key in autonomous driving as highly sophisticated HMI solutions help in achieving the features of autonomous driving. Rising demand for safe driving, personalized in-vehicle digital systems as well as an evolving trend of V2X, new age automotive HMI solutions will be needed which will be more sophisticated. This will act as a major trend in the development of Automotive Human Machine Interface.
Salient Trends of the Automotive Human Machine Interface Market
- The Global Automotive Human Machine Interface market is forecast to grow at a rate of 8.16% CAGR to reach a valuation of USD 41.42 Billion in 2026.
- Rising demand for vehicles that are technologically advanced is one of the major factor attributing to the high growth of the Automotive Human Machine Interface market.
- Voice Assistants and Voice-guided interfaces are in huge demand as they provide the advantage of reduction of driver distractions. Companies like Apple and Google are getting involved in the market with their offerings like Apple car-play and Android auto.
- OEMs are starting to put in functional safety requirements for the capacitive HMI systems as they get more integrated with the critical functions where reliable functioning is necessary.
- Manufacturers are also including smart surfaces with integrated HMI. Some trends include curved surfaces, different materials as overlays like aluminum, carbon, plastic, wood, and sheet metal amongst others.
- In displays, the ones with OLED as well as varying shapes like trapezoid or round are witnessing the trend in the market over the recent period.
Companies considered and profiled in this market study:
Continental AG (Germany), Luxoft Holding, Inc. (Switzerland), Aptiv PLC (Ireland), Synaptics Inc. (U.S.) Viseton Corp. (U.S.), Valeo S.A. (France), Harman International (U.S.), Clarion Co. Ltd. (Japan), Magneti Marelli SPA (Italy), Alpine Electronics Inc. (Japan), Altran Technologies (France), & Voicebox Technologies (U.S.)
Segments covered in the report:
Technology (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Visual Interface
- Acoustic Interface
Product (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Voice Control Systems
- Central Displays
- Instrument Clusters
- Steering Mounted Controls
- Heads up Displays
- Rear Seat Entertainment Displays
- Multifunction Switches
Access Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Standard System
- Multimodal System
Components (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
Functions (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Display & Projection
- Haptic enabled control
- Gesture Control
- Driver monitoring
Get Full Report Description @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/automotive-human-machine-interface-hmi-market
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of the World
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States
Press Release Distributed by ABNewswire.com
To view the original version on ABNewswire visit: Automotive Human Machine Interface (HMI) Market Revenue & Forecast To 2026 | Top Key Players- Continental AG, Luxoft Holding, Inc., Aptiv PLC, Synaptics Inc. Viseton Corp.
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. Frankly and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you are affiliated with this page and would like it removed please contact email@example.com