Automotive Cyber Security Market Growing at 23.16% CAGR to 2023 – Driven by GPS, Locations, Driving Assistance, Wi-Fi Services and Security MeasuresPosted: Updated:
Automotive cyber security market report contains various levels of analysis, including industry analysis, trends, & company profiles, together comprise & discuss basic views on emerging & growing segments of automotive cyber security, growing regions, countries, government initiatives & dynamics like drivers, restraints, opportunities, & challenges.
Pune, India – December 5, 2018 /MarketersMedia/ —
Report for automotive cyber security market is estimated to increase in the coming years due to increase in adoption of telematics services in vehicles. Automotive industry is undergoing a wave of innovation and with advent of groundbreaking technologies, like Internet of Things (IoT), making vehicles safer than ever before—is witnessing a paradigm shift from traditional models. With enhanced GPS, location and maintenance live recording, reminders, driving assistance, and Wi-Fi services.
Get Free Automotive Cyber Security Market Report Updates Now at https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=620741 .
Automotive cyber security market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 23.16% during the forecast period, from USD 1.34 billion in 2018 to USD 5.77 billion by 2025. Growing number of connected cars & electronic content per vehicle & reinforcement of mandates by regulatory bodies for vehicle data protection are driving automotive cyber security market.
Get Free Assistance Now at +1 888 391 5441 and email@example.com
The increasing number of cloud-based applications in automotive industry and technological advancements in autonomous vehicle space are expected to create opportunities for automotive cyber security market in coming years. However, high cost involved in automotive cyber security and complex ecosystem with multiple stakeholders are a few restraining factors for automotive cyber security market.
Report analyzes and forecasts automotive cyber security market size, by value (USD million), of the automotive cyber security market. The report segments this market and forecasts its size, by region, form, security, application, vehicle, and electric vehicle. The report also provides a detailed analysis of various forces acting in the market including drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
Key Target Audience
• Automotive cyber security manufacturers
• Automobile organizations/associations
• Compliance regulatory authorities
• Government agencies
• Investors and Venture Capitalists (VCs)
• Raw material suppliers for automotive cyber security
• Traders, distributors, and suppliers of automotive cyber security
More Information on Automotive Cyber Security Market Now at https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/inquirybeforebuy.aspx?name=620741 .
The automotive cyber security market is segmented by form, security, application, vehicle, electric vehicle, & region. Report discusses two form types, namely, in-vehicle and external cloud services. In-vehicle segment accounts for largest share of this market. This segment is driven by factors like increasing use of endpoint applications such as mobile, radio, & smart antenna in vehicles in developing economies & rising demand for in-vehicle applications such as telematics, ADAS, and infotainment.
The break-up of the primaries is as follows:
• By Company Type: Tier 1:55%, Tier 2:25%, Tier 3:20%
• By Designation: C level:48%,Manager level:36%,Other:16%
• By Region:Europe:36%, North America:30%, Asia Pacific:24%, RoW:10%
Automotive cyber security market consists of manufacturers such as Harman (US), Continental (Germany), NXP (Netherlands), Escrypt (Germany), and Vector (Germany), as well as research institutes such as Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association (JAMA), European Automobile Manufacturers Association (ACEA), Canadian Automobile Association (CAA), and Korea Automobile Manufacturers Association (KAMA).
Get Discount Now on “Automotive Cyber Security Market by Form (In-Vehicle, External Cloud Services), Security (Endpoint, Application, Wireless Network), Application (Infotainment, Powertrain, ADAS & Safety), Vehicle Type, EV Type, and Region – Global Forecast to 2025” at https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=620741 .
Asia Pacific market is estimated to hold largest market share & is estimated to grow at a significant CAGR during the forecast period. Market growth in region can be attributed to increase in vehicle production and rising adoption of connected vehicles. Expansion of leading OEMs & automotive component suppliers in developing economies such as China and India is also projected to drive market growth in this region.
The report provides insights into the following points:
• Market Penetration: The report offers comprehensive information about the automotive cyber security market and the top 10 players in the market.
• Product Development/Innovation: The report provides detailed insights into upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the automotive cyber security market.
• Market Development: The report offers comprehensive information about the automotive cyber security market. The report analyzes the automotive cyber security market across regions and provides comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets.
• Market Diversification: The report provides exhaustive information about new products, untapped regional markets, recent developments, and investments in the automotive cyber security market.
Name: Mr. Vishal
Address: Tower B5, Office 101, Magarpatta City SEZ, Pune-411013, India
Phone: +1 888 391 5441
Release ID: 454859
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. Frankly and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you are affiliated with this page and would like it removed please contact firstname.lastname@example.org