Cloud 10 Millennial Hair Care Report Reveals Nearly 60 Percent Unhappy With Their Hair
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. Frankly and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you are affiliated with this page and would like it removed please contact email@example.com
SOURCE Cloud 10 Hair Care
Survey Results of 1000 Millennial Women Released
PHILADELPHIA, Oct. 12, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- When it comes to hair care, Millennials have distinct product, style and shopping preferences, according to the 2017 Cloud 10 Millennial Hair Care Report.
The survey polled 1000 women, ages 18 to 35, from across the country at all income levels. It was commissioned by Cloud 10 Hair Care, a pioneer in customized hair care. The survey revealed:
- 59 percent of women polled wish they had someone else's hair, or are only happy with their hair sometimes.
- 77 percent prefer shampoos and conditioners customized for their particular hair care needs.
- Only 15 percent of Millennials choose to wash their hair daily. Most prefer to wash it 2-3 times per week.
- An overwhelming 88 percent say scent plays a factor in purchasing shampoos and conditioners. In that group, about half say it's "very important."
- 22 percent of Millennials say they would never use a shampoo or conditioner that contains sulfates or parabens, while 34 percent have no idea what they are.
- Stronger hair topped Millennials' hair care goals. Reducing dryness and taming frizz followed in importance.
- Millennials shop everywhere for hair care formulas, with nearly a quarter shopping online.
- Bad hair day? 30 percent opted for a bun!
For complete results, see the full report here.
"Our Cloud 10 Hair Care formulas, shopping experience, and social community are all designed around the distinct preferences that Millennials crave when selecting hair care products," says Ellen Langas, Co-CEO of ProfilePro LLC, the parent company of Cloud10 Hair. "We constantly invite customer feedback and utilize survey results like this so we can provide the ultimate customization experience."
Through a short series of questions at Cloud10hair.com, users can identify their hair care needs. Profiles are instantly matched to recommended shampoos and conditioners with a choice of scent and lather preference. In addition, users may choose from multiple label designs, each of which can be personalized with their names.
"Customization is a key trend in today's retail landscape and Cloud 10 Hair Care believes that shampoo and conditioner should be no exception," says Joe Segel, Co-founder and Co-CEO of ProfilePro. Segel is also the founder of QVC and is known as one of the nation's foremost serial entrepreneurs who built his reputation on improving customer experience.
All Cloud 10 shampoo and conditioner formulas are sulfate free, paraben free, cruelty free and safe for chemically treated hair.
About ProfilePro LLC
ProfilePro LLC is a pioneer in customized and personalized hair care. The company was cofounded in 2014 by Joe Segel, who is the founder of QVC, and Jodi Dery, owner of award-winning Cloud 10 salons in Florida. The ProfilePro family of brands includes Cloud 10 Hair Care and HairRx Advanced Hair Care.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cloud-10-millennial-hair-care-report-reveals-nearly-60-percent-unhappy-with-their-hair-300535335.html
©2017 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.