• Home

Portable John Rental Building Burns in Lisle

Posted:
By Alex Howard (twitter:@alexhoward99).
Multiple fire departments responded to a fire in Lisle at around 9am this morning at 9018 Main Street. The business that owns the property is called Portable John Rentals.

Officials say that while the fire is currently being investigated. Authorities believe it was started by a portable heating apparatus. Fire crews enlisted the help of a bulldozer to knock over the unstable walls of the building, and were still dousing flames on the building at around 1pm.