Simmons-Rockwell Ford Plays of the Week
4th and Goal
Spotlight in Sports
Penn State Football
Binghamton Rumble Ponies
Dick's Sporting Goods Open
School Closings & Delays
FOX 40 Arts Calendar
United Way Campaign
Winery Show - Destination: Cayuga Lake
Submit an Event
Meet The Team
Jobs and Internships
Checkered Flag Challenge 2017
A Chorus Line Valentine's Day Giveaway
Binghamton Devils Giveaway
Mick's Half Off
Bid 2 Buy
The Clubhouse Card
Space Heater Causes A Fire in Binghamton
Monday, November 23, 2015 11:00 PM EST
No one was injured after a small fire broke out in a Binghamton apartment
The Binghamton Fire Department was called to 26 North Street just after 3 p.m. for reports of the blaze on the second floor of the building. The cause? A space heater.
A Binghamton Fire Captain offered this advice for space heater safety.
Binghamton Fire Captain Tim Duhael says, "Don't put anything combustible near a space heater."
According to the Captain, flammable items were placed near and on top of the heater.