100 Years Ago Today
Penn State Football
Binghamton Rumble Ponies
Dick's Sporting Goods Open
Simmons-Rockwell Ford Plays of the Week
School Closings & Delays
United Way Campaign
Destination: Cayuga Lake Attractions
Submit an Event
Meet The Team
Jobs and Internships
Holiday Helping Hand
Binghamton Philharmonic presents: Video Games Live Giveaway
Binghamton Devils Giveaway
Checkered Flag Challenge 2018
Bid 2 Buy
FOX 40 Half Off Deals
Early Morning Fire Breaks Out at Binghamton Business
Friday, April 24, 2015 6:55 PM EDT
A Binghamton man escaped his burning business earlier this morning, when he was woken up by his smoke detector.
Officials say Binghamton firefighters were on scene after midnight at JM Home Products at 58 Glenwood Ave.
The fire was contained to the first floor of the store but there was also some smoke damage to the second floor.
Fire Marshal Man Eggleston says that he believes the wood stove was the cause of the fire, and though they are still investigating, he says it is not suspicious.