Firefighters Save 5 People, And Their Pets
6/2/2014 (Updated 10:59:17 PM)Firefighters were able to contain a house fire to the living room early this morning--saving 5 people, and their pets.
The Campville Fire Department responded to 1691 Ford Road in Owego just after 5 this morning. the fire started in the living room. A mother and her four children were home at the time--and all got out safely.
Firefighters also rescued two dogs, three puppies, two rabbits, and cats from the one-story home. Officials say the house is salvageable, but there is extensive heat and smoke damage.
View Related Articles:
Owego or comment on this one below.