Fire in Closet Empties Student Housing Complex
10/4/2013 (Updated 8:34:06 PM)An eventful start to the weekend for some B.U. students, but not in the way they were hoping...
A fire in an electrical closet on the second floor of 20 Hawley Street forced the evacuation of dozens of residents of the student housing complex this afternoon.
No one was injured in the fire. NYSEG and the Binghamton Fire Department are still assessing damage.
Building management and the mayor's office are in contact with the B.U dean of students in case any students need assistance.
blog comments powered by Disqus
A News Story
If you are looking for a copy of a news story that we recently aired, simply click here to find out how.
Do you have a tip or information about a breaking news story? Contact the FOX 40 News Desk at 607.798.0070 or send us an email .