Homes Evacuated Due to Gas Leak
9/12/2013 (Updated 6:51:26 PM)On Main Street in Endicott, three homes were evacuated and gas
service to nine customers was shut-off, following a leak in a natural gas main in Endicott.
The leak was caused by a NYSEG contractor who hit an old gas main early Thursday afternoon while replacing gas lines in the area.
NYSEG said it expected service to be restored by six Thursday evening.
blog comments powered by Disqus
A News Story
If you are looking for a copy of a news story that we recently aired, simply click here to find out how.
Do you have a tip or information about a breaking news story? Contact the FOX 40 News Desk at 607.798.0070 or send us an email .