Owego home catches fire
3/1/2013 (Updated 10:24:11 PM)A problem with a clothes dryer has been established as the cause of an early morning blaze that left an Owego family homeless.
At about 1 a.m. firefighters responded to a call at 20 Academy Street. They were able to prevent the fire from spreading to two homes on either side of the structure.
The family of four escaped injury, but the house is now uninhabitable.
blog comments powered by Disqus
A News Story
If you are looking for a copy of a news story that we recently aired, simply click here to find out how.
FOX 40 Poll
Do you have a tip or information about a breaking news story? Contact the FOX 40 News Desk at 607.798.0070 or send us an email .