Print Print Article | Close Close Window

Fire in Closet Empties Student Housing Complex

An eventful start to the weekend for some B.U. students, but not in the way they were hoping...
 
A fire in an electrical closet on the second floor of 20 Hawley Street forced the evacuation of dozens of residents of the student housing complex this afternoon.

No one was injured in the fire. NYSEG and the Binghamton Fire Department are still assessing damage.

Building management and the mayor's office are in contact with the B.U dean of students in case any students need assistance.



View Related Articles: Binghamton, Broome County, Vestal or comment on this one below.

blog comments powered by Disqus




News system programming and website hosting by EFX internet  EFX internet


FOX 40 WICZ TV