Print Print Article | Close Close Window

House Fire on Nanticoke Road

Broome County emergency crews responded to a two alarm house fire Friday evening at 783 Nanticoke Road, near the Maine Town Line.

Fire officials say there were no injuries.  A firefighter was even able to save a nine week old cat that had been found on the porch. 

Officials say that the cause of the fire was due to a pot being left on the stove.



View Related Articles: Binghamton, Broome County or comment on this one below.

blog comments powered by Disqus




Binghamton web design and website hosting by EFX internet  EFX internet


FOX 40 WICZ TV