Print Print Article | Close Close Window

UPDATE: House Explosion in Horseheads Not an Accident

It was no accident.

Fox 40 News has learned that the natural gas explosion that ripped through a Horseheads residence was not caused by  faulty or malfunctioning equipment inside or outside the house, but by the actions of a resident of the house.
 
WENY-TV, which provided this video,  reports that the explosion occurred around 8 pm last night.

The home is located at 3052 Camden Avenue in Horseheads.

Police say that 36 year old Brien Marr who is a resident of the home and who was the only one inside the house at the time of the explosion sustained non-life threatening injuries, and was being treated at a hospital.

State Police are not saying if Marr was the person whose actions led to the explosion.
They do tell us that the investigation is continuing.


NYSEG facilities were ruled out as a potential cause of the incident.

View Related Articles: NYS, PA or comment on this one below.

blog comments powered by Disqus




News system programming and website hosting by EFX internet  EFX internet


FOX 40 WICZ TV