Crews Respond to House Fires
2/17/2013 (Updated 11:11:53 PM)It was a busy night on Sunday for firefighters in Broome County.
Multiple departments responded to this house fire at the corner of Liberty Avenue and North Street in Endicott around 4 p.m.
Officials say a blaze damaged the first floor. The residents were home at the time of the fire. No one was injured and no word yet on the cause.
Around 5 p.m. departments were called to a two alarm fire at 128 Hancock Road in Sanitaria Springs.
Officials say it was caused by a crack in a chimney. The residents were home at the time, no one was hurt and firefighter say they are still able to live in the home.
blog comments powered by Disqus