Sunday Morning Fire in Endwell Home
1/20/2013 (Updated 10:55:20 PM)ENDWELL -- --Multiple fire departments responded to a fire on the porch and attic of a home on Laguna Drive in Endwell Sunday morning.
Fire officials say it started because of the improper disposal of ashes on a plastic bucket on the back porch.
"The flames were 4-5 feet and the homeowner and one of the first arriving chiefs knocked it down a little bit with a garden house and a couple of extinguishers. But, it was already in the walls and pull the ceilings in there to get the fire out of the attic," says Jeffrey Winchell, Chief of the Endwell Fire Department.
Officials say no one was injured.
blog comments powered by Disqus