Two Fires Wednesday Evening
12/26/2012 (Updated 10:53:51 PM)The Binghamton Fire Department responded to two fires Wednesday evening within an hour of each other.
Officials say they quickly put out a fire caused by a dryer at a town house in the Rivers Edge complex on Oak Street around 3:40 this afternoon. No one was injured.
Take look at the scene just before 5 p.m. at 9 Fairview Avenue. Officials say a blaze on the second floor has displaced 2 adults and 5 kids. No one was hurt.
blog comments powered by Disqus